What do you get when you cross YANKTON MOTORSPORTS with KDAM?
…A ROCKIN’ MONSTER BIKE!!!
LISTEN TO KDAM ALL SUMMER LONG TO FIND OUT WHEN AND WHERE YOU CAN HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO REGISTER TO WIN A ‘MONSTER’ KAWASAKI NINJA!
Congratulations Teresa Muilenburg of Irene, SD on winning the DAM Monster Bike!!!
2013 Yankton Motorsports “Monster” Bike
RULES AND REGULATIONS
During the months of June, July, August and September, KDAM listeners will have the opportunity to get registered to win prizes at live broadcasts in the area. “Monster” bike qualifiers will be drawn from entries taken at selected registration points during specified registration periods.
• Registrants must be 18 years of age or older
• All registrations must be legible to qualify
• Registrations will be taken at live broadcasts and select registration points between May 15th and the month of September, prior to final drawing.
• Maximum of 6 qualifiers per registration point at live broadcast
• Total Qualifiers not to exceed 100
• Duplicate registrations/names drawn to qualify will be discarded
• Arrangements for pickup/delivery of prizes is the responsibility of the winner. KK93 is not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
• You must be present at the final draw down to be eligible to win a prize
• Only one major prize will be given away
• Prizes are not redeemable for cash
• Winners are responsible for all taxes for the item they choose
• Winners will be required to sign a liability waiver and 1099 prior to possession of prize
• KK93 reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
• No purchase is necessary to enter any contest on KK93
• As a winner of a KK93 contest, your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast or internet purposes.
• In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e.; garnishment, child support order, judgement, lien, and the like), KK93’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be deemed as KK93 awarding the prize to the winner. KK93 shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of a winner. KK93 shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
• The KK93 “Monster” Bike promotion is open to all eligible U.S. residents, 18 or over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to KK93 that will be presented to KK93 and accepted before the prize is awarded.
• KK93/ KYNT/KDAM, Riverfront Broadcasting LLC, and their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest.
• All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
• KK93 reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
• KK93/ KYNT/KDAM, Riverfront Broadcasting LLC, assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. KK93/ KYNT/KDAM, Riverfront Broadcasting LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolves themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
• As a licensee of the FCC, and a trustee of the public airwaves, KK93/ KYNT/KDAM reserves the right to interrupt, and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of KK93,/KYNT/KDAM management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
• KK93/KYNT/KDAM reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
• KK93/KYNT/KDAM shall have no responsibility for failure to win, or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstance in any contest.
A copy of these rules are available during business hours!